SPEAKER READY ROOM
A centralized slides centre will be available on the ground floor of the Hotel Continental
Technicians will be at your service at the following hours:
Wednesday, June 20: 12.00 – 18.00
Thursday, June 21: 07.30 -13.30 / 14.00 – 18.00
Friday, June 22: 07.30 – 13.30 / 14.00 – 16.00
All Speakers should check and upload their presentation at the Slides Center not less than 30 minutes before their session begins. Speakers at the morning sessions are required to upload their slides no later than h. 17:30 on the day before their session is scheduled.
E-posters will be presented on LED Monitor at the exhibition area. E-posters will be displayed throughout the congress and available for all participants. E-Posters will be discussed as indicated on the Program. The Authors are kindly requested to be present during their Session.
Please read the technical instructions below.
How to submit a E-POSTER
Please send your e-poster to firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience but no later than May 30, 2018
Technical Instruction and Preparation of the E-POSTER
• All e-posters must be saved only in PPTX format
• Maximally 3 slides per e-poster are allowed
• It is possible to change the styling, set-up and the colour of the background, however the slide size (28,57 x 50,79 cm) must be preserved as it is
• Slide size is 28,57 x 50,79 cm (width x height). E-Poster has to be compliant with this dimensions, thus, only if needed, width and height should be changed proportionally, always preserving the aspect ratio of width/height = 9/16 (28,57 / 50,79)
• Recommended minimum font size is 18-20 points
• Zoom function is implemented, therefore any detail like image or graph can be zoomed in with a mouse
• It is possible to embed a video file with autoplay in the e-poster presentation, use only video in WMV format. The size of the video file should not exceed 15 Mb
• In case of use of photographs, the author must have an approval from the patient(s)
• The information provided is a full responsibility of the author
E-posters will be presented on LED Monitor at the exhibition area and will run all over the Conference. Authors are kindly requested to attend the Poster Session where their poster is scheduled to discuss the poster with the chairmen and with the audience.